PHPCon Poland 2016 is a seventh edition of congress of the PHP programmers and enthusiasts focused on the creators community and business environment integration.
It's a great opportunity to create relations, share skills and ideas for future. The target of event is both professionals and those who treat PHP as their hobby. The conference gives possibility to harden skills and gain knowledge about given subjects, thanks to diversified agenda.
PHPCon Poland strongly puts on integration by cumulating all it's episodes and services in one venue. Attendees can take part in sessions, workshops, stay overnight and taste delicious Ossa's cuisine from Friday till Sunday. Evening informal after-parties often prolonging till late night, and it couldn't be possible without staying in one venue all the time.
Beyond typical program, we are working on entertainment, e.g. jazz-folk concert on Saturday's night and numerous contests or games with many valuable prizes.
- Name: dgnet.pl Joanna Grzesista
- City: Rybnik
- Street: 50A, Wodzisławska
- Country: Poland
- EU VAT ID: PL9372362537
- IBAN bank account number is always specified on VAT invoice.
- Dariusz Grzesista: email@example.com – organisational issues
- dgnet.pl office: firstname.lastname@example.org – formalities
- +48 604 435060
- We speak English, Russian a bit, and natively Polish.